- B.S. in Computer Science, Stanford University (did not graduate)
- Phillips Exeter Academy, Cum Laude
- CEO, CTO, & Founder at Black SMS, Panda Message
- Company focused on encryption and security of business communication
- Raised $2.5M in seed funding in 2016 and in 2019 (age 20 and 23) from Stanford Management Company, Stanford-StartX, Pear VC, Cardinal Ventures, Charles Schwab, and several Silicon-Valley based Venture Capital firms.
- Reached top 10 social networking apps in 103 countries
- Featured on TechCrunch, Lifehacker, etc. (See my press page).
- Coach at Stanford-StartX
- Personally coached Stanford CEOs in fundraising who’ve successfully raised $22M in funding.
Advisor at Speechify
Advisor at Conduit
- Entrepreneur: Inventor, Developer, Designer, and Marketer
- In addition to Black SMS and Panda, I’ve been developing, publishing, and marketing my own apps since age 13.
- Released 30+ mobile apps and web apps with million of users (1.19M app store downloads + web users). Frontback, Caricature Booth, Black SMS, Dice Shaker, Glow Neon Doodle, have all reached top ranks in the app store.
- Head Web Editor at The Exonian
- Recruited and led a team of 28 in my high school news paper.
- iOS developer in Objective-C and Swift since iOS 2.0.
- Programming iOS apps since 2008-09
- Teaching and coaching iOS developers on my team and outside of my team. I’m a past instructor at coding bootcamp Make School
- Backend developer: Python, Ruby, GoLang, C, C++, Node.js, PHP.